Services & Amenities
Residents of Legacy Village of Cleveland enjoy all the amenities you’d find at home—plus a comforting array of essential services.
You can stop worrying about cooking, cleaning, and home maintenance. Every service is carefully designed to meet the individual needs of our residents, so that your loved one can enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle. All our residents, including those in assisted living and our Alzheimer’s and memory care facility, enjoy:
- Access to our caring and compassionate staff 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing if needed.
- Regular health checks, with monthly monitoring of weight, blood pressure and nutritional needs.
- Supervision of medications and coordination of refills, including assistance from a licensed nurse.
- Housekeeping and linen services.
- Scheduling and transportation for medical appointments, church activities and personal errands in our wheelchair accessible bus and minivan.
- Beauty and barber shop with licensed hairdresser.
- Free WiFi Internet for all residents and visiting family members.
Secure Facilities and Beautiful Grounds
Our seniors enjoy safe, comfortable, privately furnished apartments without concerning
themselves with repairs and upkeep. Instead, they can spend time talking with friends over meals, participating in social outings or events, or visiting with their grandchildren in our tastefully decorated common areas.
- Spacious apartments with companion, studio, and one and two-bedroom apartment options.
- Utilities included in monthly fee.
- 24-hour monitored emergency call system, for your safety.
- Fire safety system with smoke detectors and sprinkler.
- Large multipurpose rooms for activities and games.
- Casually elegant dining room offering healthy, home-cooked meals.
- Library to relax with a favorite book or newspaper.
- Activity room for parties and special occasions.
- Garden space for outdoor enjoyment.
- Large-screen TV for watching TV, sporting events or the news.
- Private dining room to reserve for special events.
Fireplace Lounge for relaxing with friends.
- Bright, open sunroom for reading and socializing with friends and guests.
Our events calendar might remind you of a cruise ship, with activities galore planned throughout the day. Our activities staff is directly involved in making these social opportunities rewarding and enjoyable for each resident.
- Exercise classes and fitness programs.
- Bible study groups and worship services.
- Live musical entertainment.
- Bingo, cards, board games and crafts.
- Staff-led outings aboard our wheelchair-accessible bus to community events, a drive through the beautiful East Tennessee mountains, and more.
Call us today at (423) 478-8071 to schedule a visit. We think you'll like what you see.